Tuesday 29 March 2016

My Learning Goals

Description:
Today we looked through our reports from last year. We identified a next step (goal) for reading, writing and maths. Here are my goals:


Maths: My next step is to use my knowledge of what makes 10 to solve equations like 86+?=90


To achieve this goal I will: I will learn my number bonds to 10.

Reading: My next step is to make mature conclusions about texts.


To achieve this goal I will: I will use key information to talk about what I have read.

Writing: My next step is to edit thoroughly without being prompted.


To achieve this goal I will: When I have finished reading, I will read it out loud to check for full stops, capital letters, & spelling errors.


We also looked at our STAR results.
  • Word recognition I got 9 out of 10.
  • Sentence comprehension I got 9 out of 10.
  • Paragraph comprehension I got 0 out of 15.
  • Vocabulary I got 4 out of 10.


I am going to focus on: Paragraph Comprehension


To improve in this area I will: Use the links on our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment